Electrical Contractors Introduction
Peninsula Electrical Contractors believe that the safety, effectiveness and continuity of electrical installations are reliant on the accuracy of the original design in combination with the quality of the workmanship. Our electrical contracting solutions endeavour to tailor every job to meet the specific needs of our clients. This in turn enables their investment to reap the highest possible rewards, especially in conjunction with energy saving electrical products.
Our electrical contracting team demonstrates confidence and professionalism in any working environment. These include commercial, domestic, industrial premises, hotels, local government and educational establishments. Our installation team can competently undertake a full range of projects. These can be from a simple additional socket, to complete new builds, refurbishment contracts, legislative inspection and testing such as Electrical Condition Inspection Reports (Periodic Fixed Wire), PAT Testing and Emergency Lighting Testing.
All electrical installations are fully tested and certified to ensure they conform to all current legislation and standards. This is supported by our NICEIC Commercial Accreditation. All electricians employed by Peninsula Solutions are trained and qualified to BS7671 City & Guilds 2382-12 Level 3.
Peninsula Electrical Contractors services include;
- Installation & Maintenance
- Fixed Wire Periodic Testing
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- Energy Saving LED Lighting
- PAT Testing
”5 Reasons To Call Peninsula Electrical Contractors”
- Commercial and Domestic Electrician Accredited by NICEIC. We are highly experienced Electrical Contractors working in commercial premises and fully appreciate how much down time costs businesses. Our priority is working with our clients to get their business back on line quickly and without fuss.
- Health & Safety. We have one of the highest externally audited health and safety accreditation’s called EXOR; we don’t just think about it we abide by it; you won’t see us cut corners which could cost lives and serious injuries occurring to you, your staff, clients or us.
- Tested & Certified. The quality of our work is always to the highest standards but if that’s not enough in addition we also have external audits to confirm this through industry auditors from NICEIC. That’s how confident we are at delivery quality work.
- Experience Across The Board. Having been in this industry for over 21 years you will find it hard to find something we have not installed or maintained before. Also remember we have two strings to our bow, we are not only commercial electricians but also data cabling experts. You won’t see us standing around scratching our head for how to do it.
- No Hard Sales. Just good old honest and prudent advice from us. If you have a project your considering then why not contact us for a FREE no obligation quote. We promise to tell you what you need and not what others may want to sell you!
And don’t just take our word for it here’s what a client wrote to us saying;
Just a quick e-mail as I think its important that I feedback on the buildings work that was completed by Barnaby of Peninsula. I have to say that the work completed and service provided was excellent! I was very impressed with not only the standard of work, but the overall professionalism, completeness, flexibility and timeliness of each job. JB, Devon & Cornwall Police
”So if you are upgrading your offices, moving premises or simply looking for an Electrical Contractor then please call us on 01392 444757 or click here to e mail us or use the “Contact Us” page and we’ll get straight back to you to discuss your requirements.